Taking your VIP
to the next level
PRE:MIND will enhance your VIP customer experience program and create highly personalized offers, resulting in a significant increase in customer satisfaction, and a direct impact on the spending habits of your most valuable clients.
The Facts & Problems
- The top 1% of a brand's customers account for 18% of total revenue, the top 2% account for 37%, and the top 20% account for 80% of total revenue.
- Increasing customer retention by 5% will result in 25% to 95% increase in profits.
- Real-time data analytics can increase retention by up to 60%.
- Loyal customers spend significantly more than new customers.
- High staff turnover, and the increasing mix of online and “live” purchases, results in significant gaps in knowledge about VIP customers.
The Value Proposition
What the System Does:
- Stores rich information about VIP customers and their past buying behavior.
- Allows for real-time identification when a VIP customer enters any of your venues.
- Alerts nearby staff to the presence of the VIP, and their preferences.
- Sends push notifications and offers to the VIP, based on their preferences, their specific location, and other key variables.
- The VIP receives a much higher level of valuable service.
- The VIP is more likely to make additional purchases during their current visit.
- The VIP is more likely to make additional visits and purchases from you in the future.
PRE:MIND improves revenue management
Although revenue technology has been around for decades it still supports less than 30% of hotels worldwide. Maybe this is a good thing because the travel industry as we knew it just changed.Read "PRE:MIND improves revenue management"
Facial Recognition and Privacy Concerns
It's easy to discuss whether we should be for or against using facial recognition as a widespread technology. There are benefits on a large scale, as well as definite downsides. At PRE:MIND we see one obvious issue: facial recognition is not within the individual's choice and as such the human loses all control of their own privacy.Read "Facial Recognition and Privacy Concerns"
PRE:MIND is the right compliment to my company. As an expert in networking, we didn’t know how to monetize our data nor how to deliver our customer service to them.
PRE:MIND had the answers from day one. By capturing and enriching the feedback from our customers, we are now able to give them better services and more opportunities to engage with our community.
PRE:MIND is our balance between the offline and online world.
Founder, Romero Premium Networking
At Kamooni we are creating a culture of conscious travel and believe PRE:MIND to be an extremely powerful tool. We use the technology to improve B2C user experience as well as to collect important statistics for our B2B users.
The tool greatly improves on service delivery to travellers staying at our partner establishments: From VIP treatment at reception to notifying guests of what they can do or expect from their visit, PRE:MIND has made this all possible.
Being a part of the Observatory´s culture scene requires a level of personal service that isn’t always a given in a big city. At The Armchair we facilitate that through smart use of technology.
Naturally, we welcome all, but PRE:MIND helps us give extra attention to those true supporters—from near and far.
Owner, The Armchair
Send an inquiry
We'll get back to you within 24h